Folk Song

*Warning. This post contains a highly addictive song. You have been warned.

This must be the most addictive song I've ever heard in my life introduced to me by Cal and Mar. Its soo simple and nice to listen. I can just leave this running for hours and keep listening to it~~~ Funny thing is that you can find this by googling leek girl. Here is the link to it. I can't stop playing it~~~ Its been an hour and it looks like its going to go on for a very, very long time.

Once you're done with that, here is the original song. Kinda nice too. Though I think we need to get them a makeover. Never the less, enjoy the show.



-Live Long & Prosper

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I hear this song and I totally love it. If you like this type of music, you should check out Meredith Monk, she's the best. She is the most amazing vocalist and experimentalist in music. You should check her out! I'm sure you will love her!