Mini Gathering

Last night, Lawrence and I went up to LCCT to pick up a fellow blogger, Prince of Darkness. I've known Prince for a few months now through GTalk. He's a funny, cheery and jovial lad. He's quite good looking too. Hehhehe. Its the black shirt I tell you. Put any Chinese lad in a black shirt and he's stunning. Instant knight in shinning armor. :P It was my first time meeting him that night. Oh and he speaks and sounds like Leggie except Prince is much noisier than Leggie. :)

As for Lawrence, I think I've known him about the same time as Prince. Yesterday was my first meeting him after soo many times of not being able to meet him because of my schedule. So we planned to meet at Carrefour then headed to LCCT after that. He was rather shy-ish and quiet-ish so I had to do most of the talking in the car while he's driving.

It didn't take long to arrive at LCCT though we did get a little lost and had to trace back the road but no fuss really. When we arrived at the LCCT, I was shock that it looked like Tesco or Macro. It looked so el-cheapo building... Prince was already out of the building when we got there, so it was a pitstop and off we went to our next destination.

Lawrence brought us to Nilai to yam cha but got lost on the way there. I don't blame him really cause Malaysia's signboards are almost close to useless. Sometimes it shows and sometimes its doesn't but he managed to get us to Nilai. We were the only three guys there not watching the football match that was going on. Hhehee. We stayed there till 3.00 AM chatting. To my suprised, this mamak shop closes. I always thought that they never close like Seven Eleven, always open 24/7. Then Lawrence took us to Steven's Corner, another mamak shop. As usual, we were the only three guys not watching the football match. Hehhe. Stayed there till 4.00 AM cause Lawrence was tired and he just got back from Penang too. He brought us back to my place and he went back.

Prince was staying over as planned a few months back. It was about 4.30 AM and by the time we finished showering, it was 5.00 AM. No, we weren't shower together or do anything kinky of the sort. We stayed up chatting about Airbus and Boeing for some bizarre reason. I was actually using Wikipedia to check on the planes available in the market. I turned off the light at 6.00 AM but Prince and his highly imaginative and active mind, was trying to make things out of my glow in the dark constellations. I think we eventually slept at 7.00 AM when my parents woke up.

I think we only had one hour of sleep cause our phone rang at about 8.00 AM. He got a call and I had two sms... We only got out of bed at 10.00 AM. I was checking my mail and blog while he was doing his stuff. My mom seems to like Prince too. They were chatting away while having breakfast. The same thing happened with Mc Dave too. I guess its the ability to speak Chinese thing. By noon, we had to send Prince to the LRT station.

I had a blast meeting these two bloggers and I hope they had fun too. Always fun meeting new people. Thanks to Lawrence for driving us around that night and enjoy yourself to the max Prince.

-Live Long & Prosper

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmnn i slept around 7am also actually.. ahahhaa.. well but i woke up at 3am kekeke.. which is much better than u guys keke...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, The LCCT is very very very cheapo...hahaha... I can't imagine how worse it is until I used it, really terrible. Inside is really like a warehouse!

WiL

Anonymous said...

Wow not bad, just arrived in Sg then got some bad post regarding me ady :P Haha yup, I am in Sg now, in free access at Sg Poly, Nelson's having exam now. Well what's my first impression for this guy and Ceusm, hmm Defiant is chatty, and Ceusm, hmm dun think he's shy, well it's not too bad for the first meeting, we chatted so much. And get used to everything in split second. Probably we've been chatting for sometime online eh...

And for the things we search, Airbus, I am still wondering how can we became so interested in it all of a sudden ;)

And the glow in the dark thingy, probably my brain just work too much that I can even make words and images out of the thingy :P This syndrome is called over-imaginative. Haha, thanks for everything dude, c ya when I get back.

Anonymous said...

I also heard that LCCT looks like a warehouse. Giant? Hahaha. They have to cost down everywhere they can. Nowonder now everyone can fly.

Never been there personally though...

Anonymous said...

Compared to us, everyone else is quiet and shy.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Ayak. Speak chinese thing. :p

Hey, how come it's the same people coming to Melaka later? Hee.