6 Weird Things

I know this meme was long long long ago tagged by SotongZai. I do apologize. Ok lets get to it.

1. I love wearing tight briefs/thongs/g-strings but at the same time I love wearing loose boxers when I'm home. Guess I just love underwear. :P

2. I used to be a picky eater but not anymore. I'm like a garbage can now a days. *chomp chomp chomp

3. I had straight hair until puberty hit... Dem annoyed with those hormones now...

4. I'm going to be 22 and yet I still play with stuffed toys. Now THAT'S weird. :P Can't help it. I just love them soo much.

5. If you notice, all the timing for my posts are divisible to five minutes. I don't know why but I seem to like them like that.

6. You know the 3G service that Maxis is providing, the Mobile TV. Guess which channel I subscribed to? Cartoon Networks~~~ :P Tell me if that's not weird eh.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

William said...

Matching mar... hair up north and down south. Hehe.

Jason said...

aiyor.. you think you very kiddy izzit ? watch cartoon network and play with soft toys! Obviously you don't know me as well as you think, besides being a skank like yourself la! hahahaha

savante said...

Whoa. Must check out your underwear next time I see ya.

Shake Trees said...

no wonder la u so high... wearing those... wakaka... since u can eat anything hor, call u out makan la, okie? u oni 22 ma. play with soft toys ok la, as long as not the real 1. hehehe... hey i like cartoon oso u noe. sometimes we need some laughter.