Birthday Eve

Monday didn't started all that well for me. I was feeling a little tired and the gray weather sure didn't help much. Nothing much to do at work at the moment as well made me more sleepy than I already was.

Then the unspeakable thing happened... The rubber piece on my wooden sole gave way~~~ It was like a clean tear or something. Dem... It had to happen today... It was weird walking and it didn't have the click clack sound my heels hit the floor... So during lunch time, I went to the cobbler to get it glued and the guy told me if it gets wet, its gonna fall off again... Great... And guess what, it did rain. Perfect, just perfect. Well it did stick so that wasn't so bad.


After work was like a Speedy Gonzales for me. Dear Jase wanted party stuff and thank goodness for Toys 'R' Us downstairs. Got those noisy whistles and long balloons that you can bend it into a poodle or sword. I personally like them as it is. Straight, long and hard. :)


Then it was a sprint to the taxi stand to get to Low Yat Plaza ASAP to avoid the after work rush hour. I was desperately in need of a haircut. Thank goodness there wasn't that many people and my usual hairstylist was free. Washed my hair then cut. Was just talking random stuff and all. Halfway through, Jase met me there and it wasn't long till he was done cutting my hair. Washed my hair again to get rid of loose hair and he noticed that I was staring at him. Hahha. I was just looking cause he's kinda cute in his own way.
He asked why was I staring at him and I just said, "Oh just looking at your hair.". Heheh. I like my stylist. Friendly and nice. I usually just let him decide how to cut my hair and so far, I like em.

That was nearly 1840 by the time I was done and we had to, yet again, rush to Monorail to KL Central to Kelana Jaya where Takashi will pick us up to go steamboat buffet~~~ There we were greeted by McDave, Clayton and Jess. Eat eat eat, talk rubbish talk rubbish talk rubbish. Though, since the dinner was super late, my stomach was acting up a little so I didn't really ate that much. I only had one serving of fungus, liver and chicken and I was done eating.

I was so happy to receive so many pressies this year from all the sweet fags I know. Takashi and Jase gave me Pink Lion~~~ So sweet of them to get me the little lion. Hahah. The first thing it does when I opened it from the box was
molesting all the other stuffed toys I already have. Hmmm, that' pretty fast for a lion to blend in with the surroundings... Thanks you two.

Awwww. So cute all of them. Just look at that.

Then Clayton and Jess gave me a piggy. Its so cute and piggy like. Hahahha. Its for me to hang it on my phone but unfortunately its rather big. So for now I shan't hang it yet. My slacks can't really fit the piggy and my phone together but I will use em when I go out. Thanks you two too~~~

Little piggy even got my star sign. Oink oink.

McDave gave me 14 months worth of contact lenses~~~ OMG~~~ That's like siao man. No wonder I was wondering what the hell was inside that weighed like gold bars... I had been thinking for a long time now to get contacts but never did got around to get them and now ta da~~~ Thanks so much McDave. This means a lot to me especially coming from you.

Enough stock to last me till the end of nuclear winter.

By the time I got home, courtesy of Clayton, I was already beat though couldn't sleep. Was excited with all the things I got. Its really sweet of everyone. Thanks again. Lets celebrate more birthdays~~~

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Apollo n Hermes said...

That CL can last till next year b4 your next eye test... :)

William said...

Never mention the gift from Derek and I also.... *sob sob*