Luna Bar

Just got back from Luna Bar and it is amazing. Seriously. I love this place so much. Its got great view, great variety of drinks like cocktails, mocktails to all sorts of other hard liquor and a place where everyone can chill out. The price is reasonable and I guess since its a weekday, there's no cover charge.

The crowd here is working class crowd, meaning 22 and above. No kids running around or pissed drunk sort of people. Its rather chill sort of place. Its got seats by the edge of the top floor where it overlooks KL and also faces KL Tower. On a good and clear night like tonight was, the scenery was breathtaking.

Here's some pictures of the place.


Top viewof Luna Bar.

This is the bar.

Just look at the view from up here.

Unfortunately, my K800i either doesn't really work that well at pitch dark places or I haven't fiddle with the options enough to get the right settings, I couldn't get good pictures of this place but I'll just upload it anyhow.

I had a Multiple Screaming Orgasms. Its so lovely. I thought I was having an orgasm when I had my first sip. Heheheh. Of course I didn't but it was so nice. Its really creamy and sweet. Come to think of it, its such a fag drink for a guy to order it and also comes with a tiny cherry as well.

Yummy Multiple Screaming Orgasm.

The waiters are cute. They wear a black polo shirt with Luna Bar logo and khaki shorts with ankle length socks and trainers. The guy waiters are rather fit judging from the cute bubble ass and nice toned legs. *droool

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

savante said...

I loove Lunar Bar too! Amazing view dontcha think?

Ganymede said...

I know. Love the place lots.