Yaoi, Boys, Action!

I'm currently watching Fafner In The Azure in the hope of seeing some yaoi actions. I know sounds lame and shallow. I can't help it I guess. Just like how I can't hold myself to stop drooling when I see a good looking guy or a twink walked past me in working attire.

So far its been five episodes but no yaoi action as of yet and I doubt there'll be any yaoi action. :P The story development is great so far and the animation is very similar to Gundam series. I'm begining to feel something is developing wit hthe two boy characters in the anime. Hmmm...

While in my Torrent download list, Neon Genesis Evangelion is being completed. Its already 90+% and I can't wait to watch that too. I'm wonder if there's any yaoi elements in this one. Hmmm...

Then there's always yaoi manga. I've been downloading it thanks to Louise for introducing it to me. Love Mode is the sweetest and fuzzy wazzy love story. There's minor sex illustration too. Heheheh. I should find more yaoi stuff.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

savante said...

Find the best yaoi and tell me what it is. I love watching them too!

MrBunnyBan said...

Heh. Evangelion is hardly yaoi. Just try to ignore the relgious crap, the animation cost slashing (it has many low animation scenes) and last two episodes and you'd have one of the greatet pieces of anime of all time. (The first episode is very misleading)

Willk said...

Try to download Bible Black

Jason said...

anything by Hyouta Fujiyama is nice.. go try Dear Green, Akutai wa Toiki to Mazariau, Warito yokuaru Danshikouteki and Stories of Love in 1k Appartment.. my favourates.. but Dear Green is the best so far..