Meow Meow Meow

So like I said, the cat is out of the bag. I'm not sure how long the chat about this is bad, the earth is going to end, you'll get AIDS and bla bla bla. Then, I went to my room with the pretense of getting water. Then through an ancient advance technology, GTalk, I PMed my bro in law in Aussie. The message was, "Call home. Mom knows.".

So went back out, sat down and listen, listen and listen some more. Then, ring ring the telephone rang.

Yes~~~ Divine intervention~~~
*Vienna Boys Choir sang in the back of my head

And I let them talk it out. My sis and bro in law knows about me and support me. Thanks sis and Walter~~~ Talk, talk, talk and talk. While me in my room talking to Walter about stuff.

The thing was, I didn't say it out really. It was more like I kept saying, I'm... I'm... And then she completed the sentence for me. I just nodded. She knew about it. Well, knowing me, who wouldn't know I'm gay? Even a blind, deft and dumb man a mile away would know I'm gay. :P The best part, my mom asked, "Is McDave gay?" I was like, ask him yourself lo and I shrugged. But she said, I know he is. He's a little girly. :P Wakakakak.

Oh well. So that was that. I'll just give my mom sometime to sink it all in. At least now we can talk better. Its all good for now.

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

Derek said...

So proud for you! So happy that the time has finally come and u decided that it's the right time to come out!

Congrats, Frankie! It's only the beginning of better things to come! ;P

*hugs*

Jason said...

good for you!

But being girly doesn't mean being gay le..

savante said...

You mean you're not straight :O Who's ever have guessed!

MrBunnyBan said...

Ooh. Clever getting your bro and sis to call home.