Glue? Soldering? Welding?

As everyone knows by now, McDave and I parted ways.

So how does one mend a broken heart? Do you glue it? Do you solder it like pieces of electronics into a circuit board? Or perhaps something stronger like welding two pieces of iron together? I don't suppose the great Doc Paul can suture my heart back.

Whatever the method is, the heart will eventually break again. No matter how often its reinforced and mended, it will break...

Question is, do I really want it to break again?

And of course not forgetting, another year for me that I will have to celebrate my birthday without a loved one. I'm assuming that I am celebrating it in the first place.

Guess it doesn't matter really since I don't really celebrate it anyways all these years eh...

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

William said...

Your heart will never be the same, but someone out there will love that new heart.

Birthday? Will a striptease cheer you up? Haha.

The Malaysia Traveller said...

Don't let anyone spoil your day. It's your birthday, make it special! Remember, love yourself first. Hugs...

Apollo n Hermes said...

I'll try my best to plan for your b'day... Our relationship broke liao but my love...

I'll be there... the day before your birthday (coz 24 i really need to work)...

I'm preparing your b'day gift too...

Sorry dear.