Book Sale

Times Book Sale~~~

I love sales. Year End Sale. Clearance Sale. Mid Year Sale. Whatever sale I love it. So when I read there's a book sale today, I got all hyped up and super excited. Immediately, I told la faghag about it and she too got all excited.


Come to think of it, this is my first book sale. I've never been to any book sales before. At first glanced, I was in awe. There's like tonnes of books on endless rows of tables set up. Hidden treasures that await me under piles and piles of book. I didn't even know where to begin. Its not like waking into Kinokuniya and go to the search kiosk to look for the book I want.

Though it didn't take me long to get the book that I've been meaning to get but never did get around to it. The first book that I spotted was Tuesdays With Morrie and beside it was The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night-Time. I just grabbed them. Dig, dig and dig and I found A Short History of Nearly Everything and immediately after that, Blink. I've decided that I better just grab any books and put them into the basket first then choose which one to buy later.

Was rather happy with the selection of books that I had in my pink-ish basket. I didn't find anything else for quite sometime. Browse, browse and browse some more, deeper and deeper into this goldmine of books. My fingers and eyes were getting irritated by the books that were literally covered with dust. Proved to me how long these books were kept in the storage.

Then a bright yellow book caught my eye. Hmmm curious bright yellow book with white writings on the sides. Upon closer inspection, I knew I found my gem. It was Queer Eye For The Straight Guy~~~ And guess what, it was only RM30~~~ Happy happy joy joy~~~ Now I feel complete as a fag. I love the Fab Five so much and I think they are absolutely fabulous. Poor books... Left in storage to collect dust.

This should be enough to stock me for a few months.

Spent the rest of my time in there wondering aimlessly looking for nothing in particular. I already had the book I've always wanted. Curious though, I seem to find interesting books laying around. La faghag actually said, "Why do you always find those kinky books?". Its not like I can help it you know. I'm very in tune in finding books with word "SEX" as the title. I didn't get them of course since they're all straight stuff anyways...

I did get something that might come in handy one day. Its called "Boyfriend Training Kit". I didn't know what it was when I got it but it looked interesting enough for me to get for RM5. There's a sticker on it saying, "The indispensable accessory for boyfriend owners everywhere.". Tell me that wouldn't get your attention hmmm? This is what's inside of the brown envelope. You bet your fagness I didn't regret getting this.


I think this is so cute.

After three hours of book dowsing, we were already starving and decided to eat banana leaf rice for lunch. Yummy and I ate so much... Can't deny good food. This was what we ate. By the time I got back, I was already sleeping... You can see why.

Banana Leaf Rice... Yummy

For dinner, I met up with Koala. Its about freaking time actually after about a year chatting with him. It was just a simple 'yam cha' and chat about general stuff, nothing in particular. Then he sent me home after that. Sweet guy actually got me a birthday gift. A nice night lamp. Thanks Koala~~~

Funky lamp to keep the bogey man at bay.

-Live Long & Prosper

2 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Those books are great...I have most of them except for the Queer Eye For The Straight Guy....maybe I should get that as well....=)

savante said...

That is such a gay lamp! And it's so you :) And hey, my Queer Eye is in red.