Invasion Of The Weird Kind

I dreamed that I had a surgery to remove a small growth on the cheeks of my bum. It was a minor procedure so it wasn't as scary as any other surgery that I've been to in my lifetime. It only took about an hour.

I was able to walk after the surgery and another doctor called me to an examination room before I was discharged from the hospital. I was still in those gowns that they give patients to wear. The one where everyone can see your butt crack at the back.

The doctor asked me to enter the examination room, remove the gown and said he'll be right in. As I walked in, I noticed there was another patient, naked and was sitting on an examination bed. I'm guessing he was also waiting for that doctor. I removed my gown and stood next to the bed. Though, I don't remember who this person is or how he looked like.

The doctor entered and walked towards me. He asked me to turn around and bend over to me to examine my butt. Then he asked me to turn around and he examined/grope my testicles...

Just as things were going steamy, my freaking phone had to ring~~~ *grrrr I want to know what's next... Deng it.

I think it must be because I chatted with Doc Paul last night before sleeping. In fact, I think the doctor is Doc Paul in my dream... What does this mean? Is Doc Paul some sort of a psychic alien? Invading my dream is one of his kinky hobby? My brain's manifestation of a threesome?

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

William said...

Bum surgery?! What have you been chatting about?! Hehe.

Sam said...

*splurts out water*

savante said...

Whatever! Now just bend over and keep quiet.