Dual Celebration

Birthday celebration came early for me but came late for my friend Calvin. But at least we finally managed to celebrate it together. I know... So gay right? But he's far from being gay. He's as straight as... Well... Lets just say he's just straight.

It was a small celebration with five of us in the mini potluck. Seriously, there was so much food that it can feed a family of Somalia for a week. So says Calvin anyways. I just responded, "They're not here. Just eat.". I know I'm mean but bite me. La faghag came with a delectable Shepard's Pie that put my pasta pesto chicken and cheese to shame. Hehhe.
Calvin and la lesbian, got booze for unlimited Screwdrivers and also mash potatoes and more pasta. Oh not to mention there was a cake from San Francisco Cafe. Its chocolate cheese and boy it was delicious when eaten with Triple Chocolate Ice Cream. Oh I'm beginning to feel like a glutton.

I was basically drinking like a goldfish with the Screwdrivers. Most of the time, I asked for less orange juice. :P I drank drank drank then I felt light headed and my head heated up. Heheheh. Head turned as red as Rudolf The Red Nose Raindeer's nose. It was rather funny cause I was just blabbering crap and la lesbian was giggling all the way too.


Technically, today is not my birthday no matter which timezone you're in but la faghag had gotten me pressies. So sweet of her. Its from all of my friends in the group. So nice of them to contribute to it. I got a card, a wallet and a pair of boxers. The wallet is from Topman. It is just what I needed and I love it. Its much trendier compared to my old wallet. I've transfered all my stuff into the new wallet and toss out things I don't need. Its amazing how I managed to collect so much junks.

I found two photos of McDave that was slotted together with my cards and I didn't realized they were there. I held it for sometime, cleaned it a little from the smudges and plunged myself into memory lane. I decided to put the photos in my mini drawers for safe keeping. Fond memories.

The pair of boxers that she got me was from Zara. I just love boxers from Zara cause they have really cheeky prints. This one is dark blue, with sharks and balloon bubbles of a man. Guess what the message is. Its ManEater~~~ Its so cute and clever. Thanks love.

Then there's always the card. Its such a sweet card. I thought it was her kissing the serviette with her luscious lips but realized that it was prints. Silly me. Here's a picture of all the stuff I got.

Zara Boxers, Topman Wallet and a lovely card.


-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

Happy Birthday...or is it Belated?

Ganymede said...

Zeyn: Its not my bday yet. :P Another two more days~~~

Kyle: Screwdriver is vodka with orange juice. I still prefer my Multiple Screaming Orgasms. :P

Shake Trees said...

whoa got so many pressies. happy birthday dude... no la. screwdriver is screwdriver. kakaka...