More Cats Out Of The Bag

I came out to a bunch of strangers today. :P Almost every other Friday, I attend follow-up seminars to the Forum I attended in Singapore. Similar things goes on except its more detailed and a smaller group. Its so much more powerful than the Forum in Singapore and it really is something.

So there's always a sharing session before they move on to a new topic and I choose to share mine. But before that, I said I'm gonna do something unreasonable since that was one of the thing discussed last session. So I just came out there and then. It was easy to just say it compared to when I want to say it to my mom. I feel free and nothing bound me from being myself as a queer. Being queer is probably the best thing that ever happened in my life.

In return, I met another gay guy in my seminar and he just joined. I was eying him since he arrived. He's really cute and knowing me, Chinese dude with black shirt is enough to make me drool. I had to refocus myself to the seminar every time I catch myself drifting away. But then he said he is in a relationship of four years with his lover. Awwww. Deng. He's really nice and friendly but didn't get much opportunity to talk to him.

Oh and apparently, the gay dude that I knew from last session is a writer for Fridae. Mandarin articles. That's so awesome. Its always good to meet new queers. Shows that we are as diverse and successful as straight guys are.

I'm still waiting for my Prince Charming. Come out, come out wherever you are. I'm ready to move on but meanwhile, PROMISCUOUS sex is always welcome. Heheheh.

-Live Long & Prosper

0 comments: