Pink-A-Holic

OMG~~~

I'm so addicted to all that's pink all of a sudden. Pink this, pink that, pink EVERYTHING I tell you.

As you may or may not notice, I got meself a new avatar and big surprise, its a pink lion. Hehehhe. What I tell yea? I was out with la faghag and fag, JL in Parkson KLCC after work. La faghag was looking for a name card holder and we stumbled into the stuffed toys section. Yes I went nuts. Hehehe. Then we spotted the PINK LION. Its so cute and its so me~~~

So took several poses of the PINK LION like so.

This is PINK LION.

This is PINK LION doing the bunny.

Despite popular belief of me being the skanky one, the PINK LION doing the bunny isn't my handiwork. Shockingly, it was la faghag. I know shocking but heheh I think it funny. I don't thing a certain someone would like the thought of PINK LION doing the bunny. :P

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

EVIL!

Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! The Pink Lion is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I want!!!

savante said...

Think the bunny is enjoying the attention. :P