Gay Enough For Yea?

I wasn't kidding when I said, I'm obsess with all that is PINK now did I? I feel my blog is complete with this fabulous banner courtesy of Sam. I love it so much and its so me. Its pink, its scandalous, its skanky and its got cum stains. Loads of cum stains.

As the saying goes, there's no free lunch on this earth. The price of asking Sensei Sam to make a banner and incorporate it is phenomenal. Its almost like selling my soul to the Devil. So request the banner from him at your own risk.

Meanwhile, I look forward to my payment Sensei Sam.

*grin

*skanky thoughts

*cum stains

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

Sam said...

Bwahahahahaha... now that I've made the banner for you, it's time for you to pay up.

STRIP! =P

savante said...

Darlin, I'll send you a nice picture to make into a pink banner.

Ganymede said...

Sam: *stripping

Savante: Where is the pic?

Kyle: Heheheh well its NOT that bad is it? :P