Au Revoir

Farewells, partings really suck... I hate it. Hate it all the time it happens. Makes me sad and down. The world would suddenly turn a gloomy gray and feel as though I am left behind as the gray world continues on. Sigh.

As of today, Mystical Notroh Woods is left with one keeper. Two other fairies have left the woods for other exciting adventures that awaits them. I will be here for another year till it is my turn to part from the Notroh Woods.

As I was listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D, I thought back to the first time I met these two wonderful fairies and all other memories of them in the woods. Then I broke down in tears knowing that they would no longer be here. No more popping into their window to greet them or having meals together.

I hate partings.

But it is part and parcel of life, is it not?

Barely ended first half of the year and already I had to go through so many partings. Guess this year's lessons in life to me is partings.

-Live Long & Prosper

7 comments:

savante said...

I know this is a sad post... but I gotta say this. Two other fairies... muahahahaha.

Alex said...

Aiyo... see you in KL la.... :P
Don't be too sentimental, it's only 3 hours away to KL! Hehehe....

Ryan said...

Awww... poor thing. No worry! I am sure you have a lot more friends. See so many people left comments on your blog. You have your fans!

Besides, do keep in touch with your fairies. Sometime partings will lead to another reunion! :D

Ganymede said...

Savante: Hehehehe. :P True what.

Alex: No ma. Different what in KL...

Ryan: Yea I guess. I'll be fine. :) Just a little emotional these days...

Stinging Rabbit said...

Hey you. Farewells are something we all have to accept in our lives. I know I may be younger (not much from you but...) but I have had to say goodbye to so many people, friends and family, so many times, either deaths or just them moving away, and all I can say is you are lucky that those two faries are in the same country as you. Hehehe. Hey look at me! I'm in a whole other country that you guys! Missing you guys! *hugs~

Ganymede said...

Silentside: Being younger doesn't mean you're less wiser than anyone else. :)

Jason said...

Hugs... hope that you're ok :)