Big Apple Donuts

Big Apple Donuts Packaging.

Absolutely the most delicious and divine donuts I've ever tasted. Moist dough, soft yet satisfying the chew and the cream they use are lovely, not overpowering or sickeningly sweet. Everything is just nice. I love these donuts especially the peanut butter donut called Witnut. Lovely just lovely, melt in your mouth and party full of flavours.

The donuts were so nice that I decided to pack half a dozen back to let C and his brother try em. I got extra peanut butter donut since they're just divine. The donuts that I got were peanut butter (Witnut), vanilla cream (Iceberg), mango cream (Mango Tango) and banana. All of them just really awesome to eat. I really don't like the donuts that Dunkin Donuts have. Rather disgusting and awful in my opinion.

Lovely donuts.

Price wise, I think it's alright considering the size of the donut and the quality of it. It's RM2.00 per piece, RM9.50 for half a dozen and RM17.90 for a dozen. Come to think of it, these donuts make a better movie food than popcorns. Its way delicious than popcorns, more satisfying to eat and cheaper in terms of filling-ness. Problem is, how am I to smuggle in a dozen donuts...

If you haven't tried it, go try it NOW. You don't know what you're missing out on. Until I have tried Krispy Kream Donuts, Big Apple Donuts will rank the best donuts. Someone buy me Krispy Kream donuts please?

-Live Long & Prosper

12 comments:

Nicholas said...

wheres the shop?

Anyway, Krispy Kream donuts arn't all they are hyped up to be IMO :P

Ryan said...

I never enjoyed eating bread nowadays, but looking at the donuts picture you posted up, those donuts do look good! Perhaps I should give 'em a try.

conan_cat said...

ehh where's the shop ah! i also wanna know lor, looks so yummy!!! argh! i'm so hungry now already! >__<<<

-C said...

It's in the Curve.

I can testify: those are some damn tasty donuts. Seriously melt in your mouth delicious.

Bring on the gaydar.

Ganymede said...

Nicholas: They're not? Hmmm. Still, must try.

Ryan: Trust me, they are delicious. Just have a bite.

Conan: It's in the Curve, in The Street, next to Eden restaurant and The Apartment.

C: Yep melt in your mouth indeed.

Janvier said...

Now you know why we're addicted to these donuts. Why didn't try teh Californian Almond?

adrien said...

me likes em plain, and chocolate. thats bout it. i've never been the fancy donut lover. but of course, i'm open to experimentation. lol. (eeekz this blog makes me say things i wouldn't say elsewhere!)

Ganymede said...

Janvier: I'm not much of a nut person despite the skankiness in me. :P

Adrien: Open for experimentation. *purr purr purr :P

coolgardy said...

I'm not much of a donut lover but upon seeing it, I think I might have to change that...

Btw, is that a donut date for all of us here?

Janvier said...

Donut meetup?! Woot!

We seriously thinks they put something in the donuts to make us go back for more...asides from the sugar, that is.

Ganymede said...

Coolgardy: Ooo donut date sounds great. Great idea cool.

Janvier: Hmmm some marijuana perhaps? :P

Kyle: Well, you can always buy em and go to Starbucks. :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

Is that the one you bought for me??? Why mine one not as nice as this??? :(