Why Am I Sweating...

Usually, if I wake up sweating like a hog, there are two causes I can think of. One nightmare, scared shitless being chased by Freddy Kruger and the likes and two, long hours of power failure. This morning, I woke up to my alarm fully covered with sweat.

First thing that came to mind was, "Ah fuck, power outage. It had to be on a Monday...". Then I looked around and I hear my computer humming like an aircraft prepping to take-off. None of these were make any sense.

Sweat + No fan = Power Outage

Computer humming = Power On

So confusing but I think I may know what happened. In the course of hurrying back, strip, change into clean clothes and head to bed, I may have turned the lights and the fan off without realising it. Best of all, I didn't even wake up to turn it back on in the middle of the night. I was that beat after a dinner/supper session with Will and KT.

I pity rat rat and Teddy, both of them were flattened. They always end up being flattened no matter how I hug them to sleep... Its like how a cat always lands on its feet, the same applies to them. Hug them to sleep and next thing I know, flat under my pillow as though giving me additional support for my next. Heheheh. Me sweating sure didn't help much either. I bet they're now covered in QueerRant Eau de Toilette. Hehehe. I don't smell bad ok.

-Live Long & Prosper

9 comments:

coolgardy said...

Hey Queer, u dun smell bad? Hmm, thats for me to find out... :)

Nicholas said...

Sorry to nitpick, but Hogs, along with their cousin the Pig as well as dogs, are all incapable of sweating.

adrien said...

i'm sure there are more causes to sweating in bed. lol (argh! what's with your blog that simply draws these foul things out of me!? *slaps self*)

Ganymede said...

Coolgardy: Hmmmm how do you want to run the experiment eh? :P

Nicholas: Oh yea... :P

Adrien: It's called testosterone boy. The blog brings the skankiness in you. :P

Zero said...

Haha, are you sure you are just sweating...not wetting yourself as well? just kidding... hey, thanks for adding my website into yours. I was so suprised how come there are more ppl than usual visiting my page. Haha, I'm betting it's because of the link from your blog. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Ganymede said...

Zack: Wet myself with what I wonder. :P My blog did some good?! *gasp Hehhee.

Just introducing nice blogs that's all. :)

Ryan said...

Tell me about it! Especially nowadays so freaking hot, I always woke up sweating. Time to get an air-conditioner and have it installed in my bedroom. (Planned it few months ago but never did buy one! Typical me!)

Fable Frog said...

eh~ maybe you hump those rat rat at nights till sweat leh~~ that's why rat rat flat liaoz hump by you~!! haha

William said...

You make a dinner/supper session with KT and and I sound like such a "draining" affair. :P