Charitable Cause

I always love receiving emails from Nuffnang and get all excited about it. Maybe its the thrill of getting new advertising into my blog, time for me to cash out my earnings or upcoming events.

But today its different. Its an invitation to join them for a good cause, preserving the Sumatran rhinos. All we have to do is share some space for the "Save the Rhinos" logo in the blog to lend our support and spread the awareness of endangered rhinos.

Get it here.

Its about time I do something for nature through my blog.

So here's to our Sumatran rhinos.

-Live Long & Prosper

5 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Wow...Rhinos!!

Janvier said...

It's cute, and it's in green! Yah it's a KIV subject for us too haha.

Ganymede said...

M5lvin: Yes M5lvin. Rhinos. :P

Janvier: I know. Love the logo. So adorable.

Zyklon22 said...

Weeee... Anything for animals. I'll join you too!

Jason said...

Cute rhino. I mean the logo.