Mucho Gracias

The results are out for the best blog of the month organized by Khalel for the month of July. It was a close race to the end but my blog managed to win by a mere 7 votes.

I would like to thank everyone for their support for my humble little pink blog. I am utmost excited about this award. Lots of hard work I have put into this blog and its nice to get some recognition for it.

Thanks again everyone.

Now where is a bottle of champagne when you need one. Guess I'll just make do with my little bottle of Jim Beam that was given to me to celebrate.

Sure looks tempting.

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Janvier said...

Read it on -C's, congrats!

William said...

Congratulations! Forget the champagne, pop open a tube of lube!

travelphilippines said...

Hi there its my first time here. and congratulation.

Ryan said...

No doubt about that! I mean the efforts you put on this blog!

Congratulations!

Keep writing and posting! Or ranting?! You know we'll love them all!

Ganymede said...

Janvier: Good news sure travel fast. :P

William: Will you do the honors of popping one? :P

Travel: Hey. Welcome. :)

Ryan: Hahhaha. Then I shall continue ranting. :P

Thanks again everyone.

Melvin Mah said...

Mummy is gonna be proud of you...hohoho

Lau Niang said...

oooh...great to hear the news! Congrats girl! Bet you gonna have a bloast over the weekend. Ha ha ha!

Ganymede said...

M5lvin: Hahahah. I'm sure mommy is thrilled. :P

Bibik: Heheheh. Me happy yes. :P