Uncharted Territory, The Library

Busy busy busy. Busy slacking really. I didn't get anything done throughout the weekend and I have no idea why... Slowly the work is piling up, I can just feel it. On the bright side, I managed to start jogging. Ultimate Twink here I come. Don't over eat and exercise regularly is the key!

Another feat I have achieved thus far is enter the library for the first time in many semesters. Yes you've read it right, the library. I don't like going to the library to study cause I like studying with my computer in front of me. Not to mention, I have my bed here. Heheheh. I just like the comfort of my room.

La faghag and I spent about an hour in the library hunting for books. These books are illusive to find cause the books are rearranged back to its shelves once everyday. Not very efficient are they... So searching for the books was hell...

Books books books.

We borrowed two books and I'm borrowing a thick ass, throw-at-the-dog-and-the-dog-dies kinda book. I gotta lug that book with me from the library to my room. That's about 10 minutes walk... Sigh. How I wish I can cast 'Wingardium Leviosa' to carry my books around...

Speaking of which, I had the sudden urge to dress up today even though there was only on class today. I wore my buttoned shirt and my SEED Jeans that I got the other day with leather shoes. Hehehe.

I even used my Zara bag to class. I could put my A4 size folder in it too. I was thoroughly thrilled. Now I can use this bag from now on. Happy happy joy joy.

Talk about being vain huh?

-Live Long & Prosper

6 comments:

Ryan said...

You reminded me of the 'legally blonde'! Wearing and bringing those pinky stuff to class! So cool and adorable! Oh did you bring any pet? like the chihuahua as well?! LOL...

J.L said...

I wish a had a wand..can use spells,transfiguration >.<

pinky guyz sure look kawaii! take a pic mah :p

Ganymede said...

Ryan: Gasp! Not a chihuahua. Wasn't the chihuahua gay in the second movie?

Chester: Hahahha. Transfiguration. Permanent one would be awesome.

J.L said...

watch Click? got gay scene where the dog trying to f*** the soft duck toys

Jason said...

Hahaha... if only I can wear like that to office. Everyone will be so surprised!

Ganymede said...

Chester: Uh why so random one oh...

Jason: Hahahha. Can't you wear it on Friday?