Cutie Pie

I must share this with you guys. I saw this video clip yesterday at The Ministry of Pleasures blog. I ripped the video clip and can't stop watching it. The guy in the video clip is really adorable. Such a perfect twink!

Here's the clip watch it for yourself.


See how adorable is he! Super adorable. He reminds me of a twink version of Kyan from Queer Eye for The Straight Guy. I love his blue eyes and his smile is so sweet. He's so good looking.

Me like me like.

I'm addicted to this guy. Hehehhe. Who says addiction is a bad thing huh?

-Live Long & Prosper

11 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Cute twink boys = me likes.
Cute twink boys dancing to that song like *that* = Ermmmm... >.<

conan_cat said...

lol... really quite cute wor XD dunno about that dancing part though haha... but really fun boy lor :P

Ryan said...

Looks good. But perhaps I am not into boy. Prefer older boy. Wahahaha...

Ganymede said...

Ban: I didn't know you like twinks...

Conan: Hahahahah. So cute la!

Ryan: I love boys. So cute. :P

savante said...

That's a child! Is he even legal? :P

Janvier said...

Kyan cuter. Period. :D

*BodyJams while the song goes on...*

Ganymede said...

Savante: Oh shush you. He's adorable. That's all there's to it.

Janvier: Hmmmm. Dunno leh. I like this guy a lot. :P

Zyklon22 said...

A little too perky for my tastes...

Ganymede said...

Zyklon: Perky is good no? :P

Jason said...

Too young and slim for me leh...

-C said...

I am officially the first poster to feel absolutely nothing at all when watching this video.

Bring on the babes! *blows horn*