Song Meme

No I have not forgotten about the meme you tagged me with, dearest C. It just got lost somewhere in the mailbox. Hehehhe. So here it is. Give me your best shot in guessing the titles and artists.

Song 1
Love is of many splendid things, love lifts us up where we belong (duet)

Song 2
Say goodnight and go (female)

Song 3
I'd like to be, the kind of dream you'd never share (female)

Song 4
Never knew I could feel like this (duet)

Song 5
If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me (male)

Song 6
Let it never be said, the romance is dead (male)

Song 7
Nunca pense que doliera el amor asi (female)

Song 8
Si, ya es hora de esconder, del mundo el dolor (female)

Song 9
It’s an illusion, there’s too much confusion (female)

Song 10
I'm changing lanes and talking on the phone and drivin' way to fast (male)

Song 11
Suerte que en el sur hayas nacido, y que burlemos las distancias (female)

Song 12
My lullaby, hung out to dry (female)

Song 13
Made a wish, I can dream, I can be what I want to be (female)

Song 14
Tell me now if you came sneaking up behind (female)

Song 15
What you gon' do with all that junk? (female)

Song 16
I wake up with blood-shot eyes, struggled to memorize (male)

Song 17
I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through (male)

Song 18
Games, changes and fears, when will they go from here (female)

Song 19
I thought sometime alone was what we really needed (male)

Song 20
Never met a man quite like you (female)

Song 21
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia, Guardate la alegria pa'ti (duet)

Song 22
She's got the kind of look that defies gravity (female)

Song 23
You're repeating me lines that you think I wanna hear (male)

Song 24
When the calls and conversations, accidents and accusations, messages and misperceptions, paralyze my mind (female)

Song 25
BamboooOOOooo, tembaleuoluwaaluweee (female)

Good selections of songs if I may say so myself.

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Janvier said...

Gah finally able to post comment. Must not upload videos and expect to do anything then.

1. 'Elephant Love Medley' by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman, Moulin Rouge!

4. 'Come What May' by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman, Moulin Rouge!

15. 'My Humps' by Black Eyed Peas

25. 'Bamboo' by Shakira

*Throws all Spanish lyrics to the wind.*

We thinks we may have facepalm moments when we hear what songs 5, 9, 10, 22 and 23 are.

Jason said...

La la la la la la la...

-C said...

2. Say Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
4. Come What May - Moulin Rogue
5. I know this! MUST NOT GOOGLE!!!
6. I also know this one... ARGH
15. DAMN YOU JANVIER
18. Macy Gray - I cannot remember the name of the song
23. Adelaide - Anberlin


That's it. :P

Janvier said...

TRIPLE FACEPALM!!! *Smack smack smack*

drownedglass said...

Oh can I have a go at this? I will anyway :P

5. JT - My Love
6. Madonna - Get Together
12. Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke
13. Erm... I know the song but not sure who and what... Sunshine? Gabrielle?
22. I know this...
24. I think I know this too...

Ah well. And I was thinking No. 1 was that oldie song, "love lifts us up where we belong"

Ganymede said...

Janvier: Wow nice try there.

Jason: Am I suppose to guess what song is that then?

C: Hehehhe. Got a few there too.

Janvier: Where are you smacking oh?

Drownedglass: Not bad try too.

The answers will be revealed tomorrow. :)

William said...

*blank stare*

*Drooling...*

Jason said...

Ahaa.. sorry but I don't know any of them >.<