Results To The Song Meme

Didn't imagine this meme is so fun. Heheheh. Not bad guesses we have and mostly spot on. So I shall now reveal the songs and artists.

Here it is.

Song 1
Love is of many splendid things, love lifts us up where we belong (duet)
-Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman - Elephant Love Medley

Song 2
Say goodnight and go (female)
-Imogen Heap - Say Goodnight and Go

Song 3
I'd like to be, the kind of dream you'd never share (female)
-Shakira - Hey You

Song 4
Never knew I could feel like this (duet)
- Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman - Come What May

Song 5
If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me (male)
-Justin Timberlake - My Love

Song 6
Let it never be said, the romance is dead (male)
-Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

Song 7
Nunca pense que doliera el amor asi (female)
-Shakira - Te Aviso Te Anuncio

Song 8
Si, ya es hora de esconder, del mundo el dolor (female)
-Shakira - Te Dejo Madrid

Song 9
It’s an illusion, there’s too much confusion (female)
-Madonna - Get Together

Song 10
I'm changing lanes and talking on the phone and drivin' way to fast (male)
-Keith Urban - Days Go By

Song 11
Suerte que en el sur hayas nacido, y que burlemos las distancias (female)
-Shakira - Suerte

Song 12
My lullaby, hung out to dry (female)
-Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke

Song 13
Made a wish, I can dream, I can be what I want to be (female)
-Gabrielle - Sunshine

Song 14
Tell me now if you came sneaking up behind (female)
-Dixie Chicks - Everybody Knows

Song 15
What you gon' do with all that junk? (female)
-Black Eye Peas - My Humps

Song 16
I wake up with blood-shot eyes, struggled to memorize (male)
-Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Song 17
I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through (male)
-The Fray - Over My Head

Song 18
Games, changes and fears, when will they go from here (female)
-Macy Gray - I Try

Song 19
I thought sometime alone was what we really needed (male)
-Luther Vandross - I'd Rather

Song 20
Never met a man quite like you (female)
-Jennifer Hudson - Love You I Do

Song 21
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia, Guardate la alegria pa'ti (duet)
-Shakira - La Tortura

Song 22
She's got the kind of look that defies gravity (female)
-Shakira - Don't Bother

Song 23
You're repeating me lines that you think I wanna hear (male)
-Anberlin - Adelaide

Song 24
When the calls and conversations, accidents and accusations, messages and misperceptions, paralyze my mind (female)
-Dixie Chicks - Easy Silence

Song 25
BamboooOOOooo, tembaleuoluwaaluweee (female)
-Shakira - Bambo Hips Don't Lie

That's it folks.

-Live Long & Prosper

3 comments:

Janvier said...

5. JT? Facepalm!

9. Madonna's 'Get Together'? Facepalm!

22. Shakira lagi!? Facepalm!

drownedglass said...

Damn. I totally love Don't Bother especially the bitchy lyrics... how did I forget that one :P

Ganymede said...

Janvier: Hahahah. Come I help. *smack

Drownedglass: Yep. Love Shakira.