Pretty Genes

I was surfing Axcest Hotshot and I spotted the most adorable looking boy. He is the ultimate twink, Eastern version of a Greek God. Well, he is to me anyways.

I really like boys that have the typical pretty Chinese boy looks. Fair and smooth complexion, straight and styled hair, prominent and perfectly shaped eye brows and toned and leaned body.

Just like this one.

So adorable. So perfect. Ultimate Twink.

Yes, I am a Rice Queen. Rice is my staple food but on occasions, I'll have potato salad as a side dish.

Don't get me wrong though. This is not what I look for in a boyfriend but something I love to ogle at. In the end of the day, I go for substance rather than physical attributes. It is what mattered the most in the end of the day anyways.

I want he's genes...

Plus, I have a saying, "The good looking ones are usually trouble.".

Sometimes I wonder why I don't have that pretty Chinese boy look. Which part of China did my grandparents come from? I don't have straight hair and my eyes don't look that Chinese-ish. I'm not sure myself what look I posses.

Always wishing on the impossible.

Guess I'll just have to make do with what I have. Hit the gym the first chance I get and in the end, the ugly duckling will become a beautiful swan.

Actually I'm already a beautiful swan, just need to be a hot twink next.

-Live Long & Prosper

13 comments:

cleo weiland said...

Ooh he's pretty alright. Definitely your type! I'd prefer broader shoulders though. A bit more height..and my boyfriend really is the perfect specimen. Oh those shoulders..roar!

Of course you're pretty, silly. Just a different kind I guess. Besides it's what's inside you that's beautiful.

Did I just say beautiful? :P

J.L said...

Yumyum why u also choose him de.

anyway is very hard to take care such bf if so good looking.headache!

Ganymede said...

Cleo: You're not going all Christina Aguilera - You Are Beautiful on me are you? :P

Chester: Heheheh. I like this type of boys ma. :P

Hard to take care meh? I dunno. My bf so handsome but easy maintenance ma. LOL.

savante said...

True enough. Not easy to maintain such boys :)

BTW, they are lil kids!

Ganymede said...

Savante: They're not kids la. I'm a kid too what. :P

ikanbilis said...

i hate axcest. its filled with fakes. therefore, i'm still single mingle.

J.L said...

Axcest 60% seeks sex de.

boys are boys :p

Ganymede said...

Ikanbilis: Well that's true but there are the rare gems. Or you can go to others like manjam or guys4man.

Chester: 60% ?! How come I never get offered one... :(

J.L said...

Dont know lo...maybe i younger gua >.<

all starts with same sentences -> Hi,wanna have fun tonite?i got place. =___=||

coolgardy said...

Need to have a good heart too, that is the far most important thing in a person.

Ganymede said...

Chester: I'm not that much older than you ok...

Coolgardy: That is true but having our ego stroked once in a while is nice too. :)

William said...

It'll be nice if we could be less judgemental of ourselves and of others. Accept the things which we cannot change.

Ganymede said...

William: I would be nice indeed...