Fukui

This post is actually half a week late. Hehehe. I totally forgotten about it and had other more interesting things to blog about. But the post is finally here, that's what that counts. So my dad is back but he's flying off tomorrow. Short trip but its ok. At least I got to see him right?

After work on Monday, mom bought us to a place called Fukui somewhere behind Time Square. Forgot what's the restaurant next to it. They serve really nice Japanese Cuisine.

Fukui, means prosperous well and I do somewhat like the place. It be better if it was filled with more people other than just us. I guess we went there too early for dinner.

The front of the restaurant.

When I first opened the menu, I had no idea what to order. Everything was just so delicious. Really. Sashimi, sushi, tempura, udon and even tempayaki with the proper tempayaki table setup. We finally settled on their sets to satisfy my craving for sashimi and tempura.

So I ordered the sashimi set, my dad ordered cod fish and my mom unagi set. They each cost about an average of RM45. First I thought it was like heck expensive until the set came. It was huge and had so many things to indulge my senses. I love my set a lot. It had generous portion of sashimi, tempura, steamed egg, Japanese sticky rice, a bowl of miso soup and some pickle. Its really worth the money paid for it.

The steamed egg is to die for. Really. Its delicious and full of flavour. It was super steaming hot when I started eating it. Burnt the roof of my mouth but its really tasty. It had some meat in it, shitake mushroom and a ginko bean. Just simply divine.

Not to forget, for starters, they gave us this cold tofu dish with sour sauce. The waitress there was kind enough to give us seconds free of charge when the tofu just vanished from the bowl. Hehehhe.

Sashimi set. Its got raw salmon, tuna, squid and some white fish.

Cod fish set.

Unagi set.

I would definitely go back to dine but with my parents or someone else who's paying the bill of course. :P

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

William said...

When are u gonna bring me there?

MrBunnyBan said...

Woot! Tell me where it is later so i can bring my boy. :)

Legolas said...

Ooh... Nice Japanese restaurant, nice japanese food, any nice japanese waiters?

Ganymede said...

William: I bring you there then you take our your wallet lo ho?

Ban: Yea I will. :)

Legolas: Yep yep nice place but all waitresses...