Pierced

Finally gotten what I've been craving for. Piercing for my left ear. Woot woot. Got it done in Mid Valley at a kiosk near Baskin Robins. The lady was really nice and she only charged for one piercing which is good. I got la faghag and slender faghag to accompany me. They were there for emotional support. No there weren't any squealing, screaming, crying or drama when I got it done. It was painless actually. I'm really happy.

This is my before photo.

Spray something cold to make it numb.

Here comes the piercing.

Pierced!

These are the studs I chose.

I should start shopping for nice studs to wear. Heheheh. I love my piercing~~~

My mom was rather cool about me getting a piercing. So that's good. Heheheh. No drama what so ever. She even gave me some tips on what not to do and take more vitamin C. I won't argue with that.

After the piercing, I followed the faghags to go bra shopping. I was actually quite surprised how expensive normal bras are... Yikes. Enough for me to by CK undies. They taught me a few pointers on how to get the right bras but I doubt there will be any good on me. Hehehhe.

And I really don't like the feel of boobs... No I didn't molest la faghag nor slender faghag. They had this boob thing and its suppose to feel like the real thing. So I prodded it with my finger and ewwwwwwwww. Me no likey... Me no like boobies...

-Live Long & Prosper

4 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Eeeee, boobies! They give you cooties!

Alex said...

Oh my Zeus!

Pluboy2 said...

yes.. boobies makes me go.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

and.. arr.. u like long and juicy ripe sausages that oozes out juices upon ripe.. :)

William said...

Looks cool!

The next logical step, get your boobies done! -- nipple piercings. :D