Finals Part I

I just had my first paper of my exams which was Separation Process II and it went well. Everything she thought us came out for the final, no suprises or anything like that. I'm really happy for that cause this paper is 4 credit hours! Now that it's out of the way, I can slowly feel my brain but I felt like puking after the exam cause I was literally puking whatever that was in my brain but it's like a hollow shell. Huhuhuh. Guess I'll have to fill it up with stuff for the next paper. But now, rest~~~

Mc Dicky replied my message last night. Heheheh. Jolly jolly joy joy. But Friendster is screwed. I could not open the message~~~ No~~~ Sigh. So I, till now, have no idea what the content of the message is. Arrrg. Annoying...

During lunch just now, Mc Dicky came down from his room to the cafe. I saw him and he was walking to the grocery store at the cafe. Hehehhe. My friends were all urging me to go into the store as well and so I did. I bought myself a second bottle of yogurt drink (Deliberately of course.) and I saw him there. I said hi and he called out me name~~~ My name~~~ Now he knows my name~~~ Hehhehe. We chatted but briefly cause he had to go somewhere. Study perhaps... Oh well.

Mc Dave is such a sweet guy~~~ He just messaged me asking how my exams went. I told him all was well but the point is, he messaged me. He is such a thoughtful and sweet person. He even knew when is my next paper. (How attentive.) What's more, right now, he's following his friend up North to accompany his friend while his friend settles down for his new job. Such selflessness and self-sacrifice. I like him more and more with each new discoveries of him.

-Live Long & Prosper

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, McDave is like... such a keeper! Husband material.

Now if he can make a mean potato-salad, I will so snatch him away. Kidding. Hehe if you haven't noticed, I am turning green.

Hope the good luck runs along with you throughout the exams!

Anonymous said...

bravo n congrats. make dat double. ;) cant tell now if he's a husband or wife or a fren leh. wat do u think defiant85?

anyway i think he's nice to his fren. glad u took d opportunity. just as frens la yar.

next time u buy a dozen yogurt n ask him if he can help finish it ma. ;)

y don't u invite him for dinner or lunch eh. just u n him since he prefers less acquaintanceship.

Ganymede said...

Joshua - Oh he's a keeper alright. Yes he can cook. He's mom was a cook so some skills were passed down.

Cibetronic - I just wanna get to know Mc Dicky. I'm focusing all my energy and resources to get Mc Dave since I've got competition now. Hehhe. We'll see what happens.

Anonymous said...

haaha good luck to u then.. Uhmnn get McDave asap, otherwise I might snatched him away once i know him ahahha

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! i am struggling with being alone and u are so FULL OF "TOU FA WAN" (cherry blossom luck ie surrounded by hotties and potentials!!!!)

DARN!!! but, i am happy for you too :)

Anonymous said...

So seems like the paper goes well without wishes eh? Besides got Mc Dicky to keep ya company oh...haha, so should pass ady lar...but remember to study as well oh, Mc Dicky called up your name oh...sure tonight cannot sleep ady...haha. Good Luck for the rest of the paper dude...

Anonymous said...

Why am I having a worse love life than yours?

So unfair man. :P

-C

P.s. when you coming back again? I gotta fix the folding table and break out the risk set.

Anonymous said...

Sigh.... lucky guy...