Room Renovation

Day one of holiday and what did I do? I woke up at noon. Muahaha. Mc Dave woke me up with his sweet morning sms. (Melt.) Well maybe its partly because my room is like a cave. Its located in the middle of the house and my window connects to the washing area and then out. So no literally no sunlight can come into the room. Its always dark and cool. Me like. (More reasons to cuddle in my room when he is over here.)

Out of the blue, my parents decided to get me a bed. There was this furniture outlet that was having a clearance sale I think. I got my single, wooden frame bed for RM99. Looks nice and its low. I like low, so that I can roll down to the floor and not have a painful fall when I and Mc Dave *ahem ahem. (Like that's going to happen soon.) Before I can assemble the bed, I had to clean the entire room. Sort through wanted and unwanted stuff. I had like tons of unwanted books. Threw them out and rearange the room and looks spacious now. I need to repaint the room. What colour screams GAY I wonder? Purple? Pink?

Then after buying the bed, we drove to KLCC and went into G2000. (I did not know its from Hong Kong. Is it?) Heaven, I'm in heaven~~~ I got meself 3 stripe shirts. Me like. I love the pink one soo much and the white is stunning and it comes with a pair of cufflinks. Never had cufflinks before. I like the blue cause it looks classic and I could use a bit more blue in my closet. Now I have to get ties and pants. (Hint hint.) And perhaps shoes. Hmmm. In due time. Teddy is such an attention hogger...

So that was day one.

-Live Long & Prosper

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

urm... pink or purple? why not both? or better, paint a rainbow! lol

Anonymous said...

why stick with conventional gay? try something even gayer than gay! like, erm, white with pink spots. hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

nice nice nice shirts... Singapore got Mega Sale leh. Zara-whore here went on a berserk rampage.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you try some of the shirts at Raoul?

Paul

Anonymous said...

Woa.. went to G2000 yesterday also.. damn no money to buy n wonder when i can wear those long sleeve shirts also.. so never buy.. I love their stripes shirts soo much.. Huh anyway hey Raoul got warehouse clearance this weekend ler ahah..

Ganymede said...

Kyle - Rainbow?! My room would look like a kindergarden. -_-!

Idiot - Wakakakak. Pink dots?!

Joshua - Huhuhuh. I also want to go. I'll wait till I start earning my moola.

Savant - Wah siao ah. Raoul is soo darn expensive... I love their shirts but can't afford la.

Ceusm - I got the 3 shirts for price of 2. So that's a good buy. Not going to wring my dad for more money for the cloths for now. :P

Anonymous said...

OooOOoo... that's how u got ur shirts.. me wondering who paid for it.. tsk tsk tsk..

Anonymous said...

wah, paul... Raoul is very expensive deh. Nicole, Padini, Crocodile, Pierre Balmain, Van Heusen and Snails are not bad but expensive. G2K, Suave, Renoma, Orlando, Durban and Caserini, colors fades fast esp u wear weekly.

Anonymous said...

Nice nice....but then the teddy is cuter. Haha, so e teddy is new as well? Coz everything seems to be new there in your room. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice... ;) I love stripe shirtssssss

Anonymous said...

Paul is rich mar...that's why he supports Raoul. Hehehe... Striped shirts? Count me in. Does all gay like it too? Lol...

Anonymous said...

hey.

The shirts from G2000 is pretty cool. I almost got the pink one you got. (problem is shirts they sell in Malaysia caters for Asian men , i am of a bigger built shucks!)

Shirts fr Raoul rocks, n the ties too, bu they cost a bomb . Who cares, they are pretty anyway...

And ties fr topman, they're cool too. So getting it for yr Mc Dave is a pretty good idea